20100525

selamat ulangtahun


first entri mode jiwang :

i remember we were friend..once..
i saw you everyday
but never talk to you in person
nobody knows we were friend
because i dont want to
until one day
you said that you know i like someone else
neither i say yes nor no
it wasnt because i like him
it was because she likes you
and she is my friend

i want you to know that if i can turn back time
i dont even want to know him
because he was not the one for me
i dont know if you're sincere
or you just playing game on me
but maybe i should choose you
even though i know she likes you
i should hunt for my treasure
i should stop to mind other's feeling

and today is your birthday
i wanted to wish you
then i saw she wish you first
and i dont have my guts to type
i know there is nothing going on between you and her
but still,
i cant forget that she is my friend

but sorry i forgot how we met
seems like i already forget you
like what you did


happy birthday to you

2 comments:

tooth fairy said...

uitt..sape kah gerangan manusia tu? sy knal ke??

the Suze said...

OMG!!!