20100513

the tiresome of universal condition of human existence


lately I feel like my life is miserable! I don't know what I've been doing and suddenly it's already 12 in the midnight! (fuh! 3 exclamation marks in a row) Spring means that the day light is slightly longer isn't it? at least compared to winter... but mine becomes shorter.. Sometimes I feel like I don't have to tidy up my bed, because night will come as it should and I will be sleeping again.. And before I could adore how wonderful my dream was, the sun fulfill it's promise to wake me up. Can I just sleep like Princess Aurora?(huhu...too much of dreaming) My world is slowly caving in. But I'm going to hang on because that is all I know. I want to be in Neverland...I want those eternal childhood..leaving all things behind. Could you save me and take me there?



~48days~


No comments: